Monday, April 22, 2013

Fact: I Believe in Being Involved!

I am a firm believer in passion and involvement.

As an individual who works in higher education, but is very involved in the primary education level, as well, I encourage students to think about what they are passionate and what they think they can do to make a difference.

Why? Because, involvement builds character, it makes a difference and most importantly, it helps others.

So, not only do I work closely with the Arthritis Foundation, I also work with some other amazing organizations, as well.



This week, I am SO lucky to announce that I will be reading for Read Aloud West Virginia's awesome TV show, Book Nook! Today, I went to the book store and purchased some of my favorite childhood books. I am So excited to be a part of this program!

I'll make sure I post when I'll be aired! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment