Saturday, July 13, 2013

Send-Off Party

Last night, I was joined by amazing friends and family as they wished me good luck at Mrs. International before I left for Chicago!




There are no words to explain the overwhelming joy and emotion I felt as friends, families and girls I have competed with and become friends with came to wish me well.

I am also so thankful that my platform, The Arthritis Foundation, came and joined me! Our "Arthritis Warriors" were there in full swing, continuing to share our message. It was the perfect way to gear up for Mrs. International.




Thank you so much to everyone who came and especially my Mom and Cynthia Parsons for hosting the amazing event. The well wishes are coming with me to Chicago - I'm sure they will keep my spirits high all week!




I can't wait to share my story about arthritis and raise awareness at one of the most incredible pageant systems I have ever been a part of. Fingers crossed!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment