Saturday, July 6, 2013

An Amazing 4th of July!

Wow! The 4th of July was such an amazing experience this year as Mrs. West Virginia International!

I started at The Ripley 4th of July. It was amazing! The whole community was out to watch the parade and enjoy the day. I had so much fun seeing this loving and supportive community come together to celebrate America's Birthday!




After they, we headed to Hurricane, WV for the Hurricane 4th of July Celebration! I was the Mrs. Hurricane 4th of July Queen when I was crowned Mrs. West Virginia International, so this title is very close to my heart! We have an amazing new group of queens to represent Hurricane this year and we are so blessed!



Unfortunately, a thunderstorm cut my time short at this celebration, but it was certainly great to ride in the parade and see the people of Hurricane! I am Co-Director now of the Hurricane 4th of July Pageant, so it was great to see our queens looking beautiful and representing their titles so well.

A special thank you to my Hubby for driving me in the parades and spending the day with me. He's so supportive and loving, I truly am blessed!




The evening ended as we went to my parent's 2nd home on the Elk River to have some much needed family time. Even our dogs went!




It truly was a day to remember. I'm so thankful for this amazing opportunity as Mrs. WV International and love making the most out of it at every opportunity!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment