Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jingle Bell Run - WV Arthritis Foundation

Last night, planning continued for the Jingle Bell Run this December! Remember, this is our state's biggest fundraiser for The Arthritis Foundation and as your Adult Honoree, I'm so excited to raise money! It will be in Charleston and it can be timed for you competitive runners! I'm definitely tying jingle bells on my shoes and making this a great day!

So many amazing people are on our board. So thankful for passionate individuals who are ready to fight a world with arthritis pain.

Since my diagnosis, I've been active involved with The Arthritis Foundation, but having the opportunity to have it as my platform this year as Mrs WV has truly made it that much more special!

Join us!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment