Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Anniversary to my Wonderful Hubby!

I am truly blessed. Four years ago, two very good friends took me on my very first camping trip to Jamboree in the Hills. Sean and Leeann (boyfriend and girlfriend at the time...who are now married and just welcomed their first baby into the world last week) decided they would introduce me to this country boy, Lowell, while we were there.

He was handsome and nice and funny and we had a great time, but it wasn't until we got back to Charleston that we got together for dinner and haven't been apart since.

Two years later, on the exact day that we met (July 16th) we were married! 

I know how truly blessed I am to have a supportive, loving husband who cares about my needs, our family and our home as much as he does. We have a beautiful home, 8 furbabies that we treat like real children and a future full of hopes and dreams together and I know that I am truly with my soul mate.

He has been SO supportive throughout my pageantry experience and has been right by my side at appearances. He has learned about The Arthritis Foundation and understands the challenges that arthritis patients go through because he is right by my side through every flare, every hard day, every ice pack. I don't know where I would be without him, that is for certain.


This morning, I came back from breakfast with a sweet surprise wishing me good luck as I compete this week and Happy Anniversary. He already did a fabulous job before I left for Chicago and found the perfect crown necklace from Tiffany & Co :) 

I love you so much, Hubby! Happy Anniversary...and CHEERS to many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment