Monday, July 15, 2013

Mrs. International - I'm Here!

My mom and I packed up and left early yesterday morning for our journey to Chicago for Mrs. International!






We arrived last night safe and sound and unpacked to prepare for the week!








My week begins tomorrow with orientation and competition begins Thursday with our private interviews. Friday will welcome our preliminary competition an Saturday is finals!

I can't wait to compete and represent my wonderful state all while promoting a platform that is truly my passion and such a huge part of my life. Before Mrs WV and after Mrs WV, we will still move toward our vision of a world free of arthritis pain but this year, I love using my Mrs. WV title as a voice! :)




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment