Wednesday, March 6, 2013

RA & Your Diet

Diet Matters!

This is my fifth year officially diagnosed with arthritis and I have taken the time to pay attention and watch trends in my eating habits and flare-ups. The truth is, there are foods that can possibly decrease the chances of flares for individuals with arthritis and there are foods that might trigger a flare. 

I know that following a lower-carb diet with less junk food and regular exercising and weight lifting is the best recipe for a flare-free life. Of course I still have some from time to time, but this is the best method for my body. Here is a great article I found, compliments of the Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior! It has some great information on key ingredients and information that might decrease or trigger flares for you. Happy, pain free reading!

RA Warrior Article

No comments:

Post a Comment