Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Weakness: My Shoes

As an official 100% girly girl, I think it's okay to be honest. I absolutely love, adore, cherish, am obsessed with...SHOES! I'm a pageant girl...So it's always been totally natural for me to have on shoes to make me a half a foot taller than I actually am. 

It's an obvious point that my diagnosis with Rheumatoid Arthritis put a bit of a damper on my love for high heels. I had to quickly learn that sometimes, I might have to wear flats. (Now, I absolutely adore them...but I'll be honest, it took some time for me to reach this point.)

I recently read an article of a lady who had arthritis who absolutely loved a certain pair of shoes. She said they were comfortable and much easier on her, as an arthritis patient. So, in case of others who might be looking for comfortable shoes for arthritis patients, check out this link:

http://www.skechers.com/search?t=go+walk&x=-1114&y=-74

No comments:

Post a Comment