Sunday, May 26, 2013

This Week as Mrs. West Virginia


What an incredible week!

This week, I had the opportunity to ride in the Three Rivers Festival Grand Parade representing my amazing title. The community of Fairmont, WV welcomed me with open arms and there was such a great turnout - even with dark clouds above!

I got to ride on a Corvette from a generous auto dealer in Fairmont, Frank Sowers...it even came with an awesome driver! 


On Saturday, I had the amazing opportunity to throw the First Pitch at a West Virginia Power Baseball Game and The Arthritis Foundation set-up a table to spread awareness at the park. It was such an incredible experience - I signed autographs, had my photo taken with so many wonderful people, met Mountain Man from Duck Dynasty and survived Redneck Night at the Park!  It truly was a night to remember. Oh, and in case you were wondering...I DID make it to the catcher when I threw out the First Pitch! :)





I was featured on the news when I threw the pitch - I'm between the WVU and the WV Power stories:

Also, here's a link to the full album of photos from the game:




No comments:

Post a Comment