Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This Week

After starting the week on Sunday night with a group of fabulous girls watching Miss USA, it's been a busy few days! 

I will be in Beckley, WV for the remainder of the week with my Leadership WV Class of 2013 as we learn about Tourism in West Virginia. We will hear from amazing speakers, including one of my mentors, Emily Bennington and will have the opportunity to tour the Center for National Response Memorial Tunnel! Additionally, I'll be hitting the zip lines! :)

We are hosting a "West Virginia Hospitality Party" at our cabin on Thursday to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our amazing state! 150th!

To cap off this week, I'll be heading to Charleston on Saturday to participate in the West Virginia 150th Celebration children's events. I'm so looking forward to this opportunity...I love spending the day with kids! :)

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment