Monday, October 7, 2013

10 Feelings I Have About Arthritis:

1. I hate it.

2. I can't believe people still think it's only a disease for older individuals. It does not discriminate...it can happen to anyone at any age.

3. Sometimes, I'm exhausted because pain keeps me up at night.

4. Meeting others like me and getting involved with The Arthritis Foundation has really helped me cope and have a better understanding of the disease.

5. Sometimes, I can't hide how bad it hurts...It's the one thing I hate MOST about arthritis because I know it worries my family and my husband.

6. It really ticks me off when I can't fix my hair or put makeup on because arthritis is in my arms, shoulders or hands.

7. I have a fear of not being able to wear high heels.

8. I want a Pediatric Rheumatologist to come to West Virginia. Children don't deserve to hurt like this.

9. Low Carbs make me have less pain...I think this is just mean.


10. I really want people to join my Jingle Bell Run team. Here's How :)

No comments:

Post a Comment