Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mrs. West Virginia International, On The Move!

Last week, I had the incredible opportunity to visit Wheeling, WV with the Leadership West Virginia Class of 2013 (The Best Class Ever).

This trip took me to a place in our beautiful state that I had never been and it was an incredible experience. We learned a ton about the legal system in our state, listened to experts and even participated in a mock trial.

I also had the chance to visit Independence Hall where I had a very refreshing and informative tour and history lesson about our state. (This was good for me, as the last time I took a state history class was in 8th grade)

Traveling the state as Mrs. West Virginia International gives me the opportunity to serve as a role model and a voice to others and being a member of Leadership WV sends me all over the state to learn about issues and areas that I may not have otherwise even come in contact with our learned about.

It's inspiring to be involved and it motivates me to continue to do everything I can to promote the positive aspects of our great state.

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment