Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend full of rest, relaxation, or whatever you needed! Ours was filled with adventure as my husband and I hit the road with his mom, sister, brother-in-law, nieces and a friend to Cedar Point!

We walked over 20 miles in two days of fun-filled adventure and I realized just how much I've changed since the last time I was at an amusement park. I am not a fearless daredevil anymore, that's for sure!

My niece, Ava, who is 6, is tall enough to ride a few of the 'bigger' ones (A big step from the Snoopy Coaster) and she had a blast!

It was so much fun to spend a great few days enjoying the wonderful family that I was able to become a part of.

Feeling thankful, tired and sore. Let's see how this arthritis does after a few fun-filled days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment